Skip to main content

New report:

Very few clinical trial results are reported

Out of  204 registred clinical trials of investigative medicinal products, 25 drug trials are marked as having been completed more than a year ago, and thus should have results available. Results are only available on the registry for 6 of those verifiably due trials (24 %). Results are missing for the other 19 verifiably due trials (76 %).

Reporting rates in Norway are far lower than in other European countries, including Austria, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, and the UK, according to the report by TranspariMED and Stiftelsen Dam. 

The consequences? Patients are harmed. Public health agencies cannot make informed decisions. Public health funds are wasted. Medical progress is slowed down.

Read more